Miura Haruma French Support
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Miura Haruma French Support

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

[ Blog Miura ] Août 2008

AuteurMessage
Elüsiv
Co-admin
Co-admin
Elüsiv

[ Blog Miura ] Août 2008 Empty
MessageSujet: [ Blog Miura ] Août 2008   [ Blog Miura ] Août 2008 EmptyMar 13 Oct - 18:43

Citation :
事務所に「お~いお茶」が届きました
皆さん、こんにちは、三浦春馬です。
お茶畑で過ごした日々を懐かしく思い出しながら、このブログを書いている僕ですが、陣中見舞いということで、伊藤園の方から「お~いお茶」をいただきました。
聞いたところによると、あのお茶畑のお茶の葉が摘み採られてから、蒸したり、乾燥させたりして、加工されてから商品になるらしいです。
そうした過程を考えてみると、お茶の葉ってすごい旅をしているんだなぁ~と妙に感動してしまいました。
もちろん僕のところだけじゃなく、今、この瞬間も日本中のいろんなところで、いろんな人が「お~いお茶」を手にしているんですよね。
様子を想像してみると、それってすごいことです。
そう、みんな「お~いお茶」仲間なんです!!

[ Blog Miura ] Août 2008 05_08_10
スタッフさん達とみんなでいただきます。

[ Blog Miura ] Août 2008 05_08_11
長旅をしてきた「おーいお茶」と一緒に記念撮影!

Citation :
暑い夏こそ、お~いお茶!!
みなさん、こんにちは。三浦春馬です。
夏、真っ盛りという感じの毎日ですね。
夏と聞くだけで僕はうれしくなっちゃうのですが、暑くてバテちゃうとか、紫外線が気になるとかいう方も多くて、そういう人の気持ちもよく分かります。
そんな暑い日にも、「お~いお茶」がおすすめです。
僕も、遊びに出かけたときや、撮影の合間に、よくお世話になってます。
夏場の撮影って、炎天下のロケはもちろんのこと、室内でも、照明の熱って結構熱くて、すごい量の汗をかくんですよ。だからこまめに水分補給しないと、すぐにバテちゃうんですよね。
だから皆さんも、暑い夏の午後、冷えた「お~いお茶」を飲んで、水分補給も兼ねて、ひと息つきましょう。
どうか、元気にこの夏を過ごしてください。

[ Blog Miura ] Août 2008 13_08_10
夏バテしてちゃ、夏がもったいない!!

Citation :
For a recovering, it’s the thick taste!*
Hello everyone. It’s Miura Haruma.
The hot weather continues, but how are you?
I know that I have to hold it out… But there’s a moment where, no matter what, you just can’t force yourself to do something.
At such a moment, I drink [お~いお茶 „thick taste“] .
[お~いお茶] is different. It’s the powerful and deep taste which motivates you to do your best. On the contrary, if you want to relax you should drink [お~いお茶 „thick taste”]!

So at such a moment/day, drink the [お~いお茶] which is adjusted to your current mood.
That’s this summer’s recommended enjoyment by Miura Haruma! *laugh*

[ Blog Miura ] Août 2008 15_08_10
I tried to drink [お~いお茶 „thick taste”] like a man!

* "thick taste" is a product of itoen

Citation :
Proposed a toast to [お~いお茶] with the manager!
Hello everyone. It’s Miura Haruma
Today was the day of the coverage continuation.
Coverage… there is a different tension than at a drama and movie set. The things you answer in an interview are also different from saying the lines written in the script.
While thinking about that, today's coverage has ended safely too.
In the sense of freedom and completion, the tension in me goes up.

Under the impulse of the moment I proposed a toast to [お~いお茶] with my manager *laugh*
During the break (of the coverage), the manager sitting next to me and watched over me the whole time must have been as relived as I was.
While saying ["Good job~"] we both got very excited.
To be honest, I think the manager wanted to toast with beer, but I’m still not 20 years old.
So it’s [お~いお茶] after all! *laugh*

[ Blog Miura ] Août 2008 18_08_10
The [お~いお茶] after the interview is the best!

[ Blog Miura ] Août 2008 18_08_11
By the way, my manager is a very shy person

Citation :
J’ai vu un camion Itoen!
Salut tout le monde. Je suis Miura Haruma.
Normalement je ne devrais pas m’en soucier, mais pour une fois ca m’intéresse. N’y a-t-il pas des choses qui attirent votre attention ?
Récemment j’ai vu un camion Itoen (le thé) en ville. J’ai le sentiment que j’en vois vraiment souvent.
Bien sûr, ils étaient déjà beaucoup avant que je n’y prête attention!
Je pense que cela attire mon attention parce que ce n’est plus l’affaire de quelqu’un d’autre. (rires)
Aujourd’hui encore, j’ai vu un camion devant le distributeur automatique !
La bouteille de thé apparaît automatiquement en pressant un seul bouton du distributeur, mais c’est l’homme qui doit mettre les bouteilles dans la machine.
L’avantage de boire quelque chose quand on le veut est née d’une telle accumulation régulière, n’est-ce pas ?
Je suis comme ça aussi, mais il y a beaucoup de gens qui boivent Oi~ocha et qui ont l’impression de revivre.
La saison de chaleur continue, mais s’il vous plait, faites de votre mieux, pour chacun de nous.

[ Blog Miura ] Août 2008 21_08_10
Le camion au coin de la rue vient de Itoen!

Citation :
Discovery: [O~i Ocha] boiled rice * is delicious! (*Ochatsuke= adding tea to rice)
Hello Everyone. It’s Miura Haruma
As the title implies, this time I’ll introduce: [O~i Ocha]** boiled rice, which is my recommended menu of this summer!
Although I say so, it’s actually only adding [O~i Ocha] to rice! But it’s refreshing and tasty. That’s why it’s a good thing to make different Ochatsuke and enjoy it! For this season, "eel Ochatsuke" is perfect! I also heard that the "grilled rice balls Ochatsuke" is really fragrant!
I write this while thinking of other ideas. But if there’s a day you don’t have the appetite to eat it because of the heat, remember: the most important thing is that you enjoy eating it!
Please try it out!

[ Blog Miura ] Août 2008 22_08_10
[O~i Ocha] is also delicious when you eat it!

Citation :
I’m in the middle of travel time
Hello Everyone. It’s Miura Haruma.
It seems to be too early, but the summer holidays will end soon, won't they? This summer was really hot so I guess a lot of people drank 「O~i Ocha」!!
The recent me has many photo shoots these days and there are times I think "Ah, I’m so tired~". As for our work, there are a lot of travel and waiting time. During times like these I immediately relax and refresh myself. It is an important trick of getting over busyness. For example when I drink 「O~i Ocha」during a car drive and when I see the scenery which flows outside the window I become so absent-minded.
Well, it often happens that I fall asleep as soon as I’m in the car..but that’s important as well! Soon the summer tiredness is at its peak.
But everyone can skilfully change one’s mood with「O~i Ocha」! *laugh*
Although the summer holiday is coming to its end, please spend the remaining holidays with no regret!

[ Blog Miura ] Août 2008 26_08_10
Travel time is my important refreshing time.

Citation :
Me and 「O~i Ocha」and the vending machine
Hello everyone. It’s Miura Haruma.
In one of my previous blog entries I mentioned about Itoen giving me some refreshment (he means that they gave him「O~i Ocha」bottles Very Happy) . It’s not that I only drink the tea given to me, I often buy「O~i Ocha」when I go outside. In my case I prefer buying it from vending machine than from convenience stores. In my house’s neighbourhood, or to the studio I often go, there has always been my favourite vending machine. *laugh*
This turns out to be a continuation of the entry about the truck, but Itoen has a business office in every region in Japan. From there the salesmen deliver the bottles to the vending machines and sell them to the stores. The reason why there is a business office in each region is to shorten the delivery channels in order to sell the tea as fresh as possible.
No matter where you buy [O~i Ocha], it’s always delicious! So when you travel to various places throughout Japan, you’re relieved to know this aren’t you?!

[ Blog Miura ] Août 2008 27_08_10
It's a commemorative photography with a vending machine of Itoen.

VA : credits@LJ-calpis37
VF : credits@Elusiv
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[ Blog Miura ] Août 2008
Page 1 sur 1